African Livestock fact sheet
A livestock revolution is taking place around the Horn of Africa - with a US $ 1 billion trade in livestock and livestock products, plus associated economic activities – transport, marketing, finance and processing. Appropriate investments can make a big difference - where designs take account of local circumstances and priorities where pastoralists themselves are involved. Examples are:
- Privatized community- based animal health worker systems in Ethiopia
- Small-scale women’s dairy groups in northern Kenya
- Participatory design and evaluation of livestock feed supplementation during drought
- Restocking programmes after drought – linked to traditional stocking systems.
With these all efforts in the region the 2014 African Livestock Exhibition & Congress and its partner event Ethio Poultry Expo (ETHIOPEX) are on their way to be held from 08 – 10 May
Which category do you feel right?
- Equipment Supply
- Research & Educational Institute
The choice is yours and a warm reception is waiting. Take the advantage & be a part of this extra ordinary African Livestock & Poultry Episode.
Your attendance places treasured image of your company in the heart of Africa where many choose to put on show their products and services for the African realm.